VIENNA — The Vienna Police Department released the following reports on Aug. 22:
* On Aug. 15, Brandy N. Wartes of Parkersburg was arrested for petit larceny.
* On Aug. 18, Charles T. Caton of Vienna was arrested for assault on police officer, obstruction to police officer and a shoplifting warrant.
* On Aug. 16, Alexander J. Clark of Parkersburg was cited for driving on revoked license.
* On Aug. 16, R.U. Outavit of Vienna was arrested on a warrant for violation of personal safety order.
* On Aug. 16, Christopher P. Smith of Parkersburg was arrested for shoplifting, failure to appear warrant and shoplifting second-offense warrant.
* On Aug. 17, Fred B. Lamp of Vienna was cited for possession of controlled substance.
* On Aug. 19, Michael K. Kelley of Parkersburg was cited for shoplifting.
* On Aug. 19, Eric R. Drake of McFarland was cited for shoplifting.
* On Aug. 20, Vincent E. Bell of Vienna was arrested for DUI.