BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports Aug. 17:
* On Aug. 13, Sheila E. Haddox, 28, of St. Marys, was cited on a charge of having an expired registration.
* On Aug. 13, Sean R. Stephens, 42, of Walker, was arrested on charges of possession of a schedule 3 drug (suboxone), driving under suspension and improper lane change.
* On Aug, 14, Christopher M. Park, 42, of Little Hocking, was cited on charges of driving under suspension and for not having any working tail lights.
* On Aug. 15, Joshua F. Skinner, 27, of Belpre, was arrested on charges of OVI, failing to signal before changing course and possession of drug abuse instruments.
* On Aug. 15, Daniel S. Canterbury, 21, of Parkersburg, was cited on a charge of failing o obey a traffic control device.
* On Aug. 15, Danielle R. Burke, 19, of Parkersburg, was cited on a charge of possession of marijuana.
* On Aug. 15, Connie M. Westbrook, 29, of Little Hocking, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant out of Belpre Mayor’s Court. Original charges were fictitious license plates and expired registration.