BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports on Aug. 3.
* Ryan E. Lockhart, 27, Parkersburg, was cited for expired registration.
* Carolyn Hoffert, 63, Marietta, was cited for speeding, 68 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Ethan A. Kline, 30, Parkersburg, was cited for expired registration.
* John Leroy J. Karr III, 50, Austin, Texas, was cited for expired registration.
* Scotty L. Dobbins, 39, Belpre, was arrested for assault.
* Trenton M.W. Brown, 19, Parkersburg, was cited for driving without a license and for failing to drive in marked lanes.
* Corey A. Ruddlesden, 19, Belpre, was cited for speeding, 48 mph in a 35 mph zone.
* Courtney T. Smith, 27, Williamstown, was arrested on a warrant out of Monroe County for failure to appear.
* Chesney F. Pettus, 21, Parkersburg, was cited for possession of marijuana.
* Emily Dunn, 22, Williamstown, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia (meth).
* Michelle M. Frame, 23, Marietta, was cited for driving under suspension.
* Abby J. Ahart, 35, Belpre, was cited for allowing her cat to run at large and enter onto other’s property.
* Timothy J. Perkins, 27, Washington, W.Va., was cited for expired registration.
* Kimberly S. Wittekind, 50, Fleming, was cited for a red light violation.
* Donald W. Carpenter, 56, Belpre, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail. Carpenter was charged with carrying a concealed weapon, weapons while intoxicated, OVI and OVI refusal, driving under OVI suspension, speed and failing to drive in marked lanes.