PARKERSBURG — On July 26 the following reports were released by Wood County Sheriff’s Department:
* Adam Michael Wells, 25, of Fay Avenue, Marietta, turned himself in on warrants. He was processed, arraigned and released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Kathleen Louise Neal, 33, of DuPont Road, was arrested on warrants for possession of controlled substance.
* Robert C. Romine, 66, of Whispering Oaks Lane, was issued a citation for expired motor vehicle inspection.
* Sarah Nichole Miller, 28, of Shultz Street, was issued a citation for cell phone use while driving.
* Lisa Dianne Coleman, 50, of Meadows Home Park, was arrested on a warrant for domestic battery.
* Bradley Gene Antill, 39, of Brentwood Street, Marietta, was arrested on charges of obstructing an officer and disorderly conduct.
* James Allen Dragoo, 37, of Myrtle Street, was arrested on charge of third-offense driving on suspended or revoked license.
* Eric Hampton Stevens, 35, of Ridgewood Drive, Williamstown, was arrested on charge of possession of fentanyl.
* Lindsey Marie Carmichael, 31, of Eighth Avenue, was arrested on a warrant.
PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports July 27:
* On July 26, Charley Arion Anderson, 41, of Liverpool Road, LeRoy, W.Va., was arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine.
* On July 27, Shane Allen Wigal, 35, of 15th Avenue, was arrested on three worthless check warrants and one warrant for false pretense. He was processed and placed pending his arraignment.
* On July 27, Michael McCauley Riggins, 28, of Eighth Avenue, was arrested on charges of fleeing from officer and prohibited ATV on interstate.