WILLIAMSTOWN — On July 27 the Williamstown Police Department released the following reports:
* Amanda S. Boso, 33, Vienna, was cited for speeding 40 mph in a 25 mph zone on Highland Avenue.
* John Geary II, 43, Parkersburg, was cited for expired registration on Highland Avenue.
* Larry Clayton, 46, Montrose, Ga., reported his 2016 Ford F250, his cell phone and cash were stolen from the parking lot of the Sunshine Lodge by a female suspect known to him. The incident remains under investigation.
* James E. Wells, 25, Parkersburg, was cited for speeding 57 mph in a 45 mph zone on Rt. 14.
* Marcus Jordan, 28, Williamstown, was cited for expired registration, expired motor vehicle inspection, no insurance and a window tint violation on Highland Avenue.
* Officers served a domestic violence restraining order in the 400 block of Henderson Avenue.
* Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 1100 block of Highland Avenue. No physical violence was reported and one of the parties agreed to stay at another location for the night.
* Megan Warner, 23, Lowell, Ohio, turned herself in on a warrant charging her with child abuse with risk of injury (misdemeanor) as a result of an investigation reported earlier this month following an incident at the Williamstown Pool. Warner was arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Michael E. Sisco, 38, Marietta, was arrested for domestic battery at the Beachcomber after he allegedly struck his stepfather in the face. Sisco was placed in the Wood County Holding Center pending his arraignment in Wood County Magistrate Court.