PARKERSBURG –On June 22 the Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports:
* Mickey Joe Simmons Jr, 38, of King Street, Belpre, turned himself in on warrants for violation of a protective order.
* John Paul Montgomery, 61, of Meadowview Drive, was arrested on charges of assault two charges, brandishing, obstructing an officer and disorderly conduct.
* Sandra Ruthann-Rochelle Green, 33, of Whispering Pines Court, was arrested on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
* Harold W. Hubbard Jr., 54. of Thamesville Road. Fayetteville. N.C., was issued a citation for driving on suspended.
* Roland Scott Foss, 47, of Ohio 60, Beverly, was issued a citation for second-offense driving on suspended and the passenger Terry Lee Hayden, 46, of Bittar Spar Road, Little River, S.C., was issued a citation for permitting no operators.
* Tyler Levi Mace, 24, of 36th Street, was arrested on a charge of domestic battery.
* Lois Ann Robertson, 37, of Ramsey Street, was arrested on warrants for third-offense domestic battery and destruction of property. Bond was set at $3,000.
* Travis G. Yoak, 36, of Court Street, Elizabeth, was issued a citation for expired motor vehicle inspection.
* Cameron Kelly Bean, 25, of Timber Path Drive, Humble, Texas, was issued a citation for driving on suspended.