Williamstown Police Department
WILLIAMSTOWN — On June 21 the Williamstown Police Department released the following reports:
* Timothy Edwin Payne Jr., 37, Columbus, Ohio, was arrested following a traffic stop on 16 active warrants for his arrest in both Wood and Monongalia Counties in West Virginia. Officers observed Payne operating a 2015 Mercedes on Highland Avenue and were aware of multiple active warrants for his arrest and Payne had a revoked drivers license. A traffic stop was conducted on W.Va. 31 and contact was made with Payne. He was taken into custody on the multiple warrants. The list of charges included two counts of domestic battery in Monongalia County, two counts of driving on a license revoked for DUI, one count of driving on a suspended license for miscellaneous reasons, DUI, three counts of possession of controlled substances, two counts of obstructing an officer, fleeing from officer, brandishing a weapon, trespassing, domestic assault, and failure to provide fingerprints. Payne was arraigned in Wood County Magistrate Court, posted bind and was released. A passenger in the vehicle, Haley Noel Hull, 23, of Williamstown, was cited for possession of marijuana.
* Kayla O. Dearth, 28, Vienna, was cited for speeding, 51 mph in a 35 mph zone, on West Third Street.
* Tanalisha J. Mayo, 28, Vienna, was cited for speeding, 52 mph in a 35 mph zone, on West Third Street.
* Scott L. Raver Jr., 29, Lowell, Ohio, was cited for a red light violation on West Third St. at Henderson Avenue.
* Michael L. Salser, 41, Washington, W.Va., was cited for speeding, 49 mph in a 35 mph zone, and no seat belt on West Third Street.
* Christina Salser, 39, Washington, W.Va., was cited for no seat belt on West Third Street.