MARIETTA — On June 1 the Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports:
* Patrick Bleakley, New Matamoras, Ohio, reported his 2009 Chrysler Town and County van had been removed from his residence, wrecked and returned. This case remains under investigation.
* Lt. Gherke and Sgt. Johnson were dispatched to 480 Radabaugh Road, Marietta, in reference to a domestic violence incident. Deputies met with Arlene Mae West who states she and her boyfriend, Joshua Shuck, became involved in a verbal argument. West said Shuck threatened her life, as well as pushing her out the door. Deputies spoke with Shuck who denied trying to harm West. Joshua M. Shuck, 28, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
* A citation was issued to Meshal Faiez Mnokh Alkbudwini, 2188 University Ave., Morgantown, W.Va., for no driver’s license and no turn signal.
* Personnel at Guernsey Scrap Recycling, 28087 Ohio 7, Marietta, reported trespassing on the property.
The following warrant was recently processed at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
* John L. Lindsey, 230 Henniger Road, Lowell, for probation violation. Original charge was theft.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Thursday and Friday:
* Mayford Lee Miller, 60, 1114 Walsh Road, Vincent, for breach of recognizance and domestic violence.
* Thomas William Dearth, 26, 785 Bender Road, Marietta, for driving under suspension.
* Richard Wesley Hawkins, 48, 829 Ridge St., Marietta, for possession of drugs, a felony, and possession of drug abuse instruments.
* David Sheehy Burns, 41, 26691 Huckleberry, Coolville, for criminal trespass.
* Jason Ryan Little, 32, 922 Mitchell Ave., Apt. B, Beverly, for OVI, driving while under the influence of .17 of 1 grams or more and driving while under the influence within 20 years of previous conviction.
* Casey George Reed, 21, 1235 Swan St., Parkersburg, for carrying concealed weapon, offenses involving underage persons and failure to appear.