PARKERSBURG– On Feb. 28 the Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports:
* Jeremy David Mullins, 40, of Hugh Street, was arrested on a bailpiece as well as a capias. He was confined pending his arraignment.
* Angela Suzanne Bennett, 42, of Mineral Manor Way, was arrested on a charge of fleeing in a vehicle with reckless indifference.
* Ryan Lee Smith, 25, of Belmont Road, turned himself in on five warrants for willful disruption of governmental process, obstructing an officer and impeding or obstructing a juror, three counts.
* Stephen Paul Garner Jr., 24, of Broadway Avenue, was arrested on a capias for shoplifting and a capias for driving on suspended/revoked license.
* Michael Dale Barker, 52, of Quincy Street, was arrested on charges of two counts of child neglect.
* Jason Michael Williams, 26, of Locust Court, was arrested on a warrant for burglary.