MARIETTA — On Feb. 28 the following reports were released by Washington County Sheriff’s Department:
The following subject was recently sentenced in Washington County Common Pleas Court:
* Ashley Danielle McPherson, 34, 607 W. Fourth St., Williamstown, three counts illegal conveying into a detention facility, possession of controlled substances and possession of criminal tools; 180 days County Jail.
The following were processed into the Washington County Jail between Feb. 26 and 28:
* Tyler James Hafner, 19, 122 Tennis Center Drive, Apt. 32, Marietta, for contempt of court and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
* Joseph Dean Cantor, 29, homeless, for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Warren Calvin Ritchie, 62, 27335 Ohio 7, Lot 17, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Alexa Morgan Harvey, 22, 11722 Ohio 555, Cutler, Ohio, on an indictment for trafficking in drugs, a felony, and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
* Susan Raye Harvey, 43, 11722 Ohio 555, Cutler, Ohio, on an indictment for trafficking in drugs, two counts, both felonies.
MARIETTA — On March 1 the following reports were released by Washington County Sheriff’s Department:
* Deputies were dispatched to Ohio 60, Waterford Township, Lakeside Golf Course. Tara Jenkins and Derek Mayle were in a vehicle and had been in an argument prior to deputies arrival. Both Mayle and Jenkins gave conflicting stories on what transpired. Due to the information received Derek L. Mayle, 44, and Tara Renee Jenkins, 40, 365 Ohio 676, Stockport, Ohio, will be summoned into Marietta Municipal Court on a charge of disorderly conduct.
* Deputy Schwendeman issued a citation for speeding, 60 mph in a 45 mph zone, to Rebecca C. Johnson, 465 Duck Creek Road, Whipple.
* Deputy Schwendeman observed a truck, bearing Ohio registration, veer left of the double-yellow center line while traveling southbound on Ohio 339 near Oxbow Road. A traffic stop was conducted and contact with the driver, Mark E. Johnson, was made. Johnson was asked if he had consumed any alcohol that evening and he said he had consumed one beer. An odor of an alcoholic beverage was detected on Johnson, as well as glassy bloodshot eyes. Johnson was asked to exit the vehicle and perform standard field sobriety tests, which he did with poor results. Mark Edward Johnson, 52, 710 1/2 Clement Ave., Belpre, was placed under arrest for operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol and was transported to the Washington County Jail where he tested 0.207 on the BAC.
The following warrants were processed at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
* Jason I. Moncman, 111 Cullen Road, Marietta, for failure to appear.
* Mark William Dunn, 99 Linton Hill Road, Coolville, for promoting prostitution.
* Keith Whealdon, 2460 Huck Road, Lowell, for probation violation. Original charge was driving under suspension.
* Ashley Hamilton, 158 Lincoln, Pomeroy, for failure to appear.
* Gail Keeton, 2780 Miller Road, Shelby, for theft.
* John M. Dotson, 22750 Waibel Road, Coolville, for failure to appear.
* Lynsey B. Erb, 811 Pioneer Community Road, St. Marys, W.Va., for failure to appear. Original charge was theft.
* Freddy D. Taylor, Jr., 729 Ninth St., Marietta, for failure to appear.