MARIETTA — On Feb. 22 the following reports were released by Washington County Sheriff’s Department:
* Deputy Johnson began an investigation in reference to identity fraud. This case remains under investigation.
* Andrea Pope, Sardis, Ohio, reported a 2001 Chevrolet Malibu was stolen from Grandview Hill Road, New Matamoras. This case remains under investigation.
* Carla Jean Baxter, 57, 220 Meigs St., Marietta, was brought to the Washington County Jail on charges of disrupting public service. During the intake process Baxter was asked if she had anything illegal in her possession. Baxter said no, however, during the pat down three Lidocaine patches marked RX were located concealed inside her pants leg. Deputy Martin filed charges for illegal conveyance of drugs onto the grounds of a detention facility against Baxter through Marietta Municipal Court.
* Mary A. Sidell, 817 Grandview Ave., New Matamoras, reported her home was entered and items, including currency, clothing, electronics, tools, food, were removed. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Parks was dispatched to 21 Stony Run Road, Beverly, Ohio. Deputy Parks met with Decoda Z. Keys who stated he had engaged in a verbal argument with a relative. Keys admitted to consuming alcohol and at one point had obtained a firearm. Decoda Zane Keys, 23, 21 Stony Run Road, Beverly, was placed under arrest for having weapons while intoxicated and was transported to the Washington County Jail.