PARKERSBURG — On Jan. 12 the following reports were released by Parkersburg Police Department:
* The Parkersburg Police Department responded to 97 calls for service.
* Bradley Anderson, 27, of Parkersburg, was arrested on a warrant for battery and destruction of property.
* Brandon Blouin, 25, of Belpre, was arrested on a capias for possession of a weapon by prohibited person.
* Officers responded to Parkersburg Police Department Headquarters in reference to a fraudulent scheme that already occurred.
* Officers responded to Subway on Emerson Avenue in reference to a breaking and entering.
* Officers investigated four motor vehicle accidents.