PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports Nov. 30:
* Melissa Anne McDonald, 46, of West Union, was arrested on warrants from Pleasants County for no motor vehicle inspection, no insurance, no proof of insurance and failure to appear.
* Tiffany Marie Moore, 23, of Westview Way, Parkersburg, was cited for driving on a suspended/revoked license.
* Erick Ryan Jenkins, 30, of Pine Drive, Little Hocking, was arrested on charges of shoplifting, fleeing, obstructing and possession of a controlled substance.
* Edward Lee Marks Jr., 31, of Capital Drive, Parkersburg, was cited for possession of a controlled substance, less than 15 grams.
* Brian Gene Swiger, 41, of Rosebud Street, Parkersburg, was arrested on a charge of trespassing.
* Wesley W. Cline, 24, of Second Street, Marietta, was cited for speeding, 88 mph in a 65 mph zone.