WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Nov. 28:
* Jana Lynn M. Bond, 26, Parkersburg, was cited for driving on a suspended license and expired registration on Highland Avenue.
* Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 100 block of Front Street. No crimes reported and both parties decided to stay at the residence.
* Xachery T. Carver, 20, Belleville, was cited for no motor vehicle inspection on Highland Avenue.
* Brayden Honaker, 21, Williamstown, was cited for improper registration and no insurance on Highland Avenue.
* Jon Alexander Duke, 53, Marietta, was cited for following too closely following an auto accident on the Williamstown Bridge.
* Luanna M. Wriston, 18, Marietta, was cited for speeding, 67 mph in a 45 zone, on West Third Street.