MARIETTA — On Dec. 13 the following reports were released by the Washington County Sheriff’s Department:
* Deputies Schwendeman and Hall were dispatched to Dunham Township in reference to a possible domestic violence situation. Upon arrival deputies spoke with Tabitha Way and Frederick McKitrick outside the residence with their two children present. Both denied any altercation at first, but after speaking with a witness of the incident, it was confirmed that Frederick on two occasions pulled Tabitha by the hair during the altercation. One of the instances being inside the vehicle when Frederick pulled Tabitha’s hair, one of the children was sitting in-between them. Both children appeared to be uninjured. Frederick G. McKitrick, 35, Marietta, was arrested on two counts of domestic violence, both fourth-degree felonies, through Marietta Municipal Court.
* Sgt. Holbert was dispatched to Adams Township in reference to a theft complaint. After speaking with both parties involved, the victim decided to sign a refusal to prosecute form.
The following warrants were processed at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
* Kevin W. Houck, 7585 E. Peakview Ave., Centennial, Colo., for probation violation. Original charge was OVI.
* Dustin T. Marcum, 42600 National Road, St. Clairsville, for probation violation. Original charge was OVI.
* Kody J. Martin, 1680 S. Cove Lane, Norwich, for failure to appear. Original charge was disorderly conduct.
* William D. Pham, 111 W. Montgomery St., Marietta, for failure to appear. Original charge was driving under suspension.
* Ross L. Phillips, 331 Main St., Lower Salem, for failure to appear. Original charge was OVI.
* Jeremy M. Phipps, 717 Greene St., Marietta, for failure to appear. Original charge was OVI.
* Jason L. Hart, 700 16th St., Parkersburg, for failure to appear.
* Jordan S. Miller, 703 Clement Ave., Belpre, for failure to appear.
* Amanda L. Blind, 2605 Keffer Road, Stockport, for theft.
* Michael D. Kenney, 2605 Keffer Road, Stockport, for theft.
* Eric T. Kidder, 1244 Drag Strip Road, Belpre, for failure to appear and breach of recognizance. Original charge was domestic violence.
* Wayne E. Romine, 478 S. Richardson Ave., Columbus, for kidnapping.
The following suspects were processed into the Washington County Jail Tuesday and Wednesday:
* Larry Travis Lang, 37, 3701 Plum Run Road, Waterford, for probation violation. Lang was arrested by Probation Officer E. Brockmeier of the Marietta Parole Office.
* Kenneth Nathan Crislip, 29, 104 Plum St., Marietta, for probation violation. Crislip was arrested by Probation Officer E. Brockmeier of the Marietta City Probation Department.
* Larry Paul Cork, 29, homeless, for fugitive from justice. Cork was arrested at Dollar General in New Matamoras by Patrolman Smith of the New Matamoras Police Department.
* Amanda Asia Wallace, 23, 105 Leland Ave., Marietta, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear. Wallace was arrested by Deputy Moyers of the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
* Justin Ryan Schroeder, 36, 6235 Fifteen Mile Creek Road, Marietta, for theft, obstructing official business and drugs possession. Schroeder was arrested at GoMart on Pike Street by Patrolman Glover of the Marietta City Police Department.
* Justin Andrew Garretson, 29, 714 Warren St., Marietta, on a warrant for FRA suspension. Garretson was arrested at his residence by Patrolman Young of the Marietta City Police Department.