MARIETTA — On Dec. 1 the following reports were released by the Washington County Sheriff’s Department:
* John Lough, 19868 Ohio 676, Marietta, reported items removed from his home during a burglary to include jewelry, currency, electronics, tools, and household items. This case remains under investigation.
* Sgt. Mankins was dispatched to Collins Road, Marietta, regarding trash dumped along the roadway. This case remains under investigation.
The following warrants were processed at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
* Rebekah Baker, 4411 Packard St., Parkersburg, for theft.
* Anthony E. Boswell, 207 Lancaster St., Marietta, for failure to appear. Original charge was probation violation.
* Glenna M. Brooker, 300 Starlight Drive, Lot 12, Marietta, for driving under suspension.
* Christi Carney, 1400 Smith Lane, Whipple, for loose dog.
* Erica Kidder, 941 Swann St., Parkersburg, for probation violation. Original charge was cruelty to animals.
* Kenneth R. Rogers, 100 Linwood Ave., Marietta, for failure to appear. Original charge was violation of temporary restraining order.
The following suspect was processed into the Washington County Jail on Thursday:
* Vickie Marie Thompson, 35, 503 Fifth St., Marietta, on a warrant for failure to appear, a felony and theft. Thompson was arrested by Patrolman Dennis of the Marietta City Police Department.