PARKERSBURG — On Nov. 9 the following reports were released by the Wood County Sheriff’s Department.
* Derak Lee Harold, 42, of Little Forest Run Road Reedsville, Ohio, was arrested on charges of DUI, obstructing, destruction of property and battery of a police officer.
* Matthew Ryan Gordon, 42, of Garden Lane, Waverly, was cited for no insurance.
* Kenneth Adam Bush, 36, of 12th Ave., Vienna, was cited for driving on suspended license and failure to obey traffic device.
* Christopher Shaffer, 37, of Wolf Run Road, Belleville, was cited for no insurance and expired motor vehicle inspection.
The following were cited for seatbelt violations
* Nancee Maria Cahill-Barney, 64, of Walker
* Sandra Kay Knox, 68, of Belleville
* Kenny Paul Gant, 38, of Parkersburg, Gant was also cited for driving on a suspended license.
* Harold Lee Coleman, 49, of Mineral Wells
* Chance D. Jones, 26, of Little Hocking, Ohio
* Kyle Nathaniel White, 25, of Parkersburg
* Alissa Dulaney, 38, of Petroleum, Dulaney was also cited for no insurance
* Eric Wayne Smith, 44, of Parkersburg