MARIETTA — On Nov. 22 the Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports:
* Deputy J. McConnell began an investigation at Muskingum River Development, 1501 Sparling Road, Waterford, regarding a breaking and entering. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Johnson began an investigation into a telephone harassment incident in Barlow Township. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy A. McConnell began an investigation into a possible domestic violence. After speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
The following warrants were received at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
* Martin D. Gibbs, last known address: 805 Front St., Marietta, failure to register address change.
* Brandon N. Harshbarger, 1205 Polar St., Belpre, failed to appear for pretrial on a drug instrument charge.
* Lorrie L. Lucas, 209 Masonic Park Road, Marietta, possession of drugs, heroin.
* Scotty L. Newlen, 38669 Ohio 7, Sardis, license forfeiture.
* Weston A. Wagner, 2145 Brownrigg Road, Waterford, discharging firearm while in a motor vehicle.
* Shane Carpenter, 370 Cisler Ridge Road, New Matamoras, for theft.
* Trey Moats, 133 Ohio Blvd., Marietta, for failure to appear for final pretrial on a driving under suspension charge.
* Tabitha Way, 7446 Federal Road, Cutler, for failure to appear for final pretrial on a driving under suspension charge.
The following subjects were recently sentenced in Washington County Common Pleas Court:
* Jerry Lee Quarles Jr., 28, 9 Stevy Lane, Frazeysburg, probation violation, 12 months Orient.
* David Wayne Wriston, 33, 683 Wynncrest Drive, Marietta, possession of drugs, fifth-degree felony; 120 days county jail and Oriana House.
* Cody Allen Shankland, 21, 3568 Finkle Hill Road, Beverly, for probation violation, two counts; 17 months and 11 months county jail, concurrent.
* Joshua Ryan Lewis, 33, 15 Millhouse Road, Newport, violation of protection order, fifth – degree felony, violation of protection order, third-degree felony, and domestic violence, first-degree misdemeanor; 180 days county jail.
The following suspects were processed into the Washington County Jail Nov. 21 and 22:
* Brian Patrick Hardie, 32, 115 N. Hart St., Apt. 7, Marietta, for gross sexual imposition, tampering with evidence and rape. Hardie was arrested at his residence by Deputy Allender of the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
* Jeremiah Benson Helmick, 22, homeless, Marietta, for criminal trespass, arrested by Patrolman Giffin of the Marietta City Police Department.
* Curtiss Taylor Davis, 28, 117 Buells Circle, Marietta, for domestic violence. Davis was picked up in Cleveland by Deputy Gerber of the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
* Scott Everett Collins, age 32, 3180 Tieber Road, Stockport, Ohio, on an indictment for burglary, Collins was arrested in Morgan County by Deputy Metts of the Washington County Sheriff’s office.
* Steven Lee Sayre, 33, 1940 Ohio 555, Little Hocking, for domestic violence, a misdemeanor. Sayre was arrested by Deputy Johnson of the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.