MARIETTA — On Nov. 9 the following reports were released by the Washington County Sheriff’s Department.
The following warrants were received at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
* Amanda A. Wallace, 231 Fay Ave., Marietta, for failure to appear; original charge theft.
* Robert Richards, 713 E. Montgomery St., Marietta, for failure to appear.
The following suspects were processed into the Washington County Jail:
* Brian Keith McKinney, 31, 1255 Leith Run Road, New Matamoras, on two warrants for breach of recognizance and domestic violence. McKinney was picked up at North Central Regional Jail by Deputy Stackpole of the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
* Isaac Martin, 47, 106 Meadow Crest Lane, Little Hocking, on two warrants for disorderly conduct by intoxication and breach of recognizance. Martin was picked up at the Oriana House by Sgt. M. Johnson of the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
* Vincent Edward Roberts, 36, Amesville, on two warrants for two counts of domestic violence. Roberts was arrested by Lt. Gherke of the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
* McKenzie Ann Cowman, 24, 814 Seneca Drive, Belpre, for violation of protection order. Cowman was arrested at her residence by Patrolman Greathouse of the Belpre Police Department.
* Wesley James Radabaugh, 26, 1451 Hill St., Belpre, for two counts of complicity. Radabaugh was arrested in Belpre by Patrolman Richards of the Marietta City Police Department.