PARKERSBURG — On Nov. 10 the Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports.
* Lori Martin, 33, of Parkersburg, was arrested for violation of a protective order.
* Kathleen McCarthy, 40, of Parkersburg, was arrested for first-offense DUI and refusal to submit to fingerprinting.
* Darell Morris, 30, of Detroit, Mich., was arrested on a warrant for car jacking.
* Seth Elam, 37, of Vienna, was arrested for fleeing and obstructing.
* Justin Davis, 34, of Parkersburg, was arrested for possession with intent to deliver.
* Anthony Boling, 41, of Parkersburg, was arrested for petit larceny and fraud with access device with intent.
* Officers responded to Gladstone Street in reference to a possible larceny.
* Officers responded to Vaughn Avenue in reference to a burglary that already occurred.
* Officers investigated one motor vehicle accident.