WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Oct. 10:
* Ryan Lacey, 39, of Marietta, was cited on a charge of speeding, 41 mph in a 25 mph zone, on Highland Avenue.
* Patricia Carpenter, 43, of Marietta, was cited on a charge of speeding 39 mph in a 25 mph zone, on Highland Avenue.
* Susan Sisson, 58, of Belmont, was cited on a charge of cell phone use while driving on Highland Avenue.
* Connie Matthews, 64, of Beverly, was cited on a charge of speeding, 46 mph in a 25 mph zone, on Highland Avenue.
* Sandra Stritz, 68, of Caldwell, was cited on a charge of speeding, 39 mph in a 25 mph zone, on Highland Avenue.
* Krisha Haines, 30, of Parkersburg, was cited on charges of expired registration and no insurance on Highland Avenue.
* Eddie J. Brown, 19, of Marietta, was cited on charges of failure to yield and no insurance on West Third Street.
* Caleb Ryan Britton, 19, of Williamstown, was arrested on a felony charge of possession with the intent to deliver marijuana after he was stopped by officers for suspicious activity near Williamstown High School property. Britton was stopped with two other subjects, including a student from the school, on West Seventh Street. Britton was found to be in possession of 12 individually wrapped bags of marijuana on his person. Britton was arraigned in Wood County Magistrate Court and released after posting bond.
* Dirk Edward Filono, 33, of Marietta, was arrested on charges of public intoxication, obstructing an officer and fleeing and eluding after an officer noticed erratic behavior from Filono on Highland Avenue. When the officer attempted to speak with Filono he observed Filono to have rapid, slurred speech and glassy eyes. While speaking to Filono the officer was notified by central dispatch that a suspect matching Filono’s description had just caused a scene at Williamstown Bank. At this time Filono fled on foot between several homes on East Sixth Street in an attempt to elude the officer. The officer caught and arrested Filono in front of 509 Mckenna Drive. Filono was transported to Camden Clark Medical Center for medical clearance and was confined to the regional jail in lieu of bail. Filono is also on parole in Washington County where the authorities have been notified.
* Cassandra Garcia, 29, of Parkersburg, was cited on a charge of speeding, 41 mph in a 25 mph zone, on Highland Avenue.
* Paul T. Young, 68, of Millfield, was cited on charges of no motorcycle safety equipment (helmet) and open container of alcohol on Highland Avenue.
* Judith Smith, 59, of Williamstown, was cited on a charge of cell phone use while driving on Highland Avenue.