PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Sept. 1:
* On Aug. 31, Timothy David McMahon, 47, of Myrtle Street, was served a warrant for possession of a controlled substance. He was arraigned and re-confined pending disposition of separate charges.
* On Aug. 31, Erica N. Henderson, 24, of 15th Avenue, was extradited back from Washington County and served with three felony warrants for attempted grand larceny, burglary and fleeing. Her bond was set at $15,000.
* On Aug. 31, Landry Brydan Smith, 31, of DeVaughn Road, turned himself in on an active warrant for shoplifting issued through the Vienna Police Department. He was arraigned and released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* On Aug. 31, deputies responded to Dry Run Road in reference to a domestic incident. Spring Diane Stoops, 47, of Dry Run Road, was arrested on a charge of domestic battery.
* On Aug. 31, a citation was issue to Randy Lyn White Jr., 41, of 10th Avenue, for driving under suspension.
* On Sept. 1, Codi Andrew Norman, 29, of 15th Avenue, was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence.