PARKERSBURG — On March 16 the Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports:
* Officers responded to 91 calls for service.
* Franklin Neer, 34, of Parkersburg, was arrested for first-offense shoplifting.
* Christopher Williams, 25, of Parkersburg, was arrested on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
* Officers responded to Family Dollar in reference to shoplifting.
* Officers responded to Pike Street in reference to a petit larceny.
* Officers responded to 19th Street in reference to an auto larceny.
* Officers investigated two motor vehicle accidents.