PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases Sept. 5:
* Velina Miller, 40, 1096 Walsh Road, Vincent, was arraigned on a charge of no insurance and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Tina Pitts, 39, 2116 12th Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of grand larceny and was released on $3,000 surety bond.
* Christine Wilkening, 19, homeless, was arraigned on charges of disorderly conduct, fleeing on foot and public intoxication. She was released on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Wood County Magistrate Court found probable cause against Keenan Watson, 23, 640 Velmont Park, Dayton, Ohio, on two charges of manufacture, deliver or possession with the intent to manufacture and deliver heroin and methamphetamine as well as one charge of persons prohibited from possessing firearms. No probable cause was found for a charge of drug conspiracy. His case has been bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.
* Brandon Sexton, 32, 807 Olive St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to two counts of trespassing after notice, obstruction, two counts of shoplifting, failure to appear and public intoxication. As part of a plea agreement he was dismissed on two other counts of public intoxication, two counts of trespassing in a structure, disorderly conduct and petit larceny. He was sentenced to 60 days in jail, ordered to pay a $50 civil penalty to Sheetz and the 7-Eleven at 1212 Avery St. and was assessed $1,076.25 in court costs and fines.
* Martin Poland, 40, 75 Odell Lane, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to driving a vehicle while impaired; he was assessed $345.25 in court costs and fines as well as sentenced to time served, 12 hours. As part of a plea agreement he was dismissed on the charges of reckless driving and acts prohibited by operator.
* Robert Vandolen, 29, 2300 Capital Drive, Parkersburg, had his preliminary hearing waived on two charges of possession with intent to deliver, methamphetamine and heroin. His case has been bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.