PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports Thursday:
* Nicole Deloris Ramsey, 33, 2519 11th Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of battery and assault and released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* William Douglas West, 28, 815 14th St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to second-offense shoplifting, was sentenced to nine days in jail already served and was assessed $170.25 in court costs and ordered to pay a $51.30 civil penalty to the victim.
* Dawn K. Bourgoin, 58, 161 East Road, Broad Brook, Connecticut, pleaded no contest to failure to move over for an emergency vehicle and was assessed $175.25 in fines and court costs.
* Kevin Lee Ramsey, 29, 1408 23rd St., Parkersburg, waived preliminary hearings on charges of possession of a firearm by a prohibited person and possession of a concealed firearm by a prohibited person. The case was bound over to Wood County Circuit Court.
* A charge of attempt to commit a felony, daytime burglary, was dismissed without prejudice against Joseph Lee Wells, 31, 1725 Latrobe St., Parkersburg, because the alleged victim failed to appear.