PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases Aug. 9:
* Justin Moore, 28, 4212 16th Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, fentanyl, and is being held at the North Central Regional Jail on a $100,000 cash only bond.
* Ryan Jarvis, 28, 714 8th Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on two charges of possession with the intent to deliver, fentanyl and heroin, and is being held at the North Central Regional Jail on a $200,000 surety bond.
* Cody Ball, 24, 513 Staunton Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of shoplifting and released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Robert Langdon Jr., 45, 35 Aqua Isle lot 30, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to the charges of possession of a controlled substance, fleeing from an officer and driving while revoked for DUI. As part of a plea agreement he was dismissed on the charges of improper registration, failure to obey traffic control and driving while suspended. He was sentenced to 60 days in jail, 160 days of unsupervised probation and was assessed $610.75 in court costs and fines.
* Chad Flores, 49, 183 Wildwood Drive Apartment 101, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to a charge of petty larceny and was sentenced to one year in jail and assessed $366.20 in court costs and fines.
* Kenneth Sewell, 52, 721 Fourth St., Belpre, waived his preliminary hearing on a charge of entry of a building other than dwelling and his case has been bound over to the Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.