PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases Aug. 8:
* Anna Plauche, 26, 1108 17th St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of failure to appear and was released on a $500 surety bond.
* Wilbert Kelley Jr, 48, 1005 Lynn St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of violation of a protective order and released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Ashley Dowler, 31, 1421 32nd St., Parkersburg, waived her preliminary hearing on a charge of manufacture, delivery or possession with the intent to manufacture or deliver a controlled substance, heroin. Her case has been bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.
* Jason Mincks, 40, 1212 West Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to a charge of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription and was assessed $270.25 in court costs and fines.
* Gregory Phillips, 53, homeless, was arraigned on charges of DUI and driving too fast for road conditions; he was released on a $500 surety bond.
* Ernest Boley, 40, 436 Robinson Hill Road, Marietta, pleaded guilty to a charge of tampering with pipes, tubes, wires or electrical conductors; he was assessed $685.25 in court costs and fines and ordered to pay $655 in restitution to the victim.
* Darrius Rashad Heard, 31, 595 Brown St., Apartment 2, Akron, waived his preliminary hearing on a charge of manufacturing, delivery, transportation or possession with the intent to manufacture, deliver or transport fentanyl. His case has been bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.