Wood County Circuit Court
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Circuit Court heard the following cases Aug. 8:
In Judge Jason Wharton’s Court:
* Myron Pringle, 43, in custody, pleaded guilty to charges of delivery of a controlled substance, heroin, count one; possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, heroin, count seven, and fleeing from an officer, count 10; he will be sentenced Oct. 1 at 10 a.m.
* William George, 44, in custody, pleaded guilty to a charge of fraudulent schemes and he will be sentenced Sept. 20 at 9 a.m.
In Judge J.D. Beane’s Court:
* Charles Davis, 44, in custody, was found guilty in a plea to an information charge of fraudulent schemes and worthless checks. He was sentenced to one to 10 years in the West Virginia Department of Corrections for each charge, to run concurrently.
* Steven Fordyce, 29, 67 White Oak Lane, Mineral Wells, was found guilty in a plea to grand larceny; after a successful completion of drug court, he was sentenced to three years probation.
* Dominique Richards, 27, 46314 Westminster Drive, Macomb, Mich., was found guilty in a plea on a charge of possession with intent to deliver; she was sentenced to one to 15 years at the West Virginia Department of Corrections with credit for 21 days.