PARKERSBURG –Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on May 9:
* Gary Smith, 54, 118 Forest Hills Road, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of permitting livestock to run at large and was released on a $200 personal recognizance bond.
* Joseph Beaumier, 19, P.O. Box 5274, Vienna, had his preliminary hearing waived on a charge of burglary and his case has been bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.
* Leslie Miller, 49, 56 Alexander Drive, Williamstown, made a no contest plea to speeding 54 miles per hour in a 45 miles per hour zone. She was assessed $165 in court costs and fines.
* William Tadlock, 51, P.O. Box 5146, Vienna, pleaded guilty to using a mobile device while driving and was assessed a $100 fine.
* Michelle Marlene Craddolph, 39, 4625 State Route 339, Vincent, made a no contest plea to shoplifting. She was court ordered to pay a $50 civil penalty to the victim and assessed $185.25 in court costs and fines.
* Aimee Lott, 45, 34 33rd Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charge of DUI first offense and released on a $500 surety bond.
* John Matthew Hale, 47, last known address 221 10th St., apartment 13, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of violation of a protective safety order and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Stephen Hollins Jr., 31, 916 West Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of fraudulent use of an access device, driving while suspended and speeding and 92 miles per hour in a 70 miles per hour zone. He was released on a $2,000, 10 percent cash bond.
* Jamie Lott, 40, 5476 Tuckers Creek Road, Elizabeth, pleaded guilty to driving while suspended and no insurance; as part of a plea agreement Lott was dismissed on two charges of operation of a vehicle without registration. Lott was assessed $460.25 in court costs and fines.