Wood County Circuit Court
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Circuit Court heard the following cases on May 3.
In Judge J.D. Beane’s Court:
* Sheldon Morris, 23, 1312 Weva Station Road, Creston, pleaded guilty to a charge of strangulation and will be sentenced on July 22 at 10:15 a.m.
In Judge Jason Wharton’s Court:
* Joanne Campbell, 44, in custody, pleaded guilty to a charge of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, methamphetamine. The court reinstated her bond at $30,000 surety. She will be sentenced on June 17 at 10:30 a.m.
* Robert Flynn, 32, in custody, pleaded guilty to charges of destruction of property, count two, and assault, count one, of the information. He will be sentenced on May 24 at 4 p.m.
* Brandon Stover, 35, in custody, pleaded guilty to fleeing from an officer and a vehicle with a reckless indifference and will be sentenced on July 3 at 10:30 a.m.
In Judge Robert Waters’s Court:
* Tina Frye, in custody, pleaded guilty to a charge of delivery of a controlled substance, methamphetamine, count one of the information, and was sentenced to one to five years at the West Virginia Department of Corrections with credit for 95 days.