PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on March 21.
* Gabrielle Gregory, 27, 505 20th St., apartment number two, Vienna, was arraigned on the charge of fraudulent use of an access device and is being held at the North Central Regional Jail on a $500 surety bond.
* Janet Dinicola, 58, 4603 Fourth Ave., Vienna, was arraigned on charges of obstruction, public intoxication and disorderly conduct. She was released on a $1,500 surety bond.
* Natasha Brammer, 28, 1820 Cameron Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a violation of a protective order and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Jeremiah Young, 33, 36 Marties Drive, Millwood, had his preliminary hearing waived on a charge of manufacturing and possession of methamphetamine; his case has been bound over to circuit court for grand jury consideration.
* Kieal Michael Lamone, 33, 2203 1/2 Grant St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of obstruction and disorderly conduct, and was released on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Allen Bennett, 43, 1101 Poplar St., Belpre, was arraigned on a charge of petit larceny and released on a $3,000 personal recognizance bond.