PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports Jan. 11:
* Nicole D. Weaver, 28, of 1613 15th Ave., Parkersburg, was ordered released to home confinement with GPS monitoring. Weaver was jailed Dec. 27 for violating the terms of her home confinement.
* Michelle J. Morningstar, 47, of 720 29th St., Apt. 13, Parkersburg, was arraigned on two counts of possession of a controlled substance and one count each of no motor vehicle inspection and no insurance and released on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Veronica Nicole Rogers, 32, of 145 Ashley Meadows, Charleston, waived preliminary hearings on charges of identity theft and obtaining money, property or services by false pretenses. The case was bound over to Wood County Circuit Court.
* Anthony Eugene Boswell, 38, of 207 Lancaster St., Marietta, pleaded guilty to shoplifting, was assessed $170.25 in fines and court costs and was ordered to pay a civil penalty of $783.60 to Wal-Mart in Vienna.
* A charge of driving on a suspended license was dismissed against Michael David Enoch, 26, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail on an unrelated matter, because the citation was made more than a year ago and a warrant had not been issued.
* Clarice Leann Miller, 57, of Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of first-offense domestic battery and released on a $1,500 surety bond.
* Mariah Denise Cline, 25, of #2 Westview Circle, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to no insurance and was assessed $360.25 in fines and court costs.