PARKERSBURG — The following civil suits were filed between Oct. 22 and Nov. 23 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Court Clerk:
* Debra M. Hall v. Wal-Mart Stores East LP, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Wendy Loughner
* Stephanie D. Davis v. Christina Doak
* Geico Advantage Insurance Company v. Dena Gault
* Cecil I. Walker Machinery Company v. St. Joseph’s Healthcare System, Limited Partnership, dba St. Joseph Landing, fka St. Joseph Medical Center
* Mary S. Williams v. Shasta Stella Snyder (in name only)
* Phillip Collins v. Derek Pelfrey and John W. Pelfrey Jr.
* American Express National Bank v. Jason Mincks
* Credit Acceptance Corporation v. Johnathon Cooper, aka Johnathon A. Cooper
* Aaron Rice and Rhonda Rice v. Safeco Insurance Company of America and Jurado Agency LLC, dba Jurado McLead Insurance
* Riverside Resources LLC, a West Virginia limited liability corporation v. Eugene W. Williamson; Mariann DiMarcantonio Sutton; Amelia Virginia (Millie) DiMarcantonio Wagner; Emelio DiMarcantonio or Annie DiMarcantonio, heirs/devisees; Christine Sweat Knight; Kathleen Sweat Porter; Justine Sweat Cicola; Lee Jean Sweat; Ralph David Sweat; Daniel B. Sweat; Lucinda Sweat; Ronda Sweat; Malcolm Avery Schoonover; Roger Lee Schoonover; Kelly R. Brandon; Lonnie Schoonover and the heirs or devisees of Morrison I. Hendrickson, Margie A. Hendrickson Williamson, Bessie C. Nation, Wm. Homer Hendrickson and any other unknown owners or creditors of any of the above Defendants or their heirs or devisees that may make claim to the real estate which is the subject of this complaint, if any
* PNC Equipment Finance LLC v. William R. Neal
* Kincheloe Motors Inc., a West Virginia corporation v. Ivory Transport LLC, an Ohio limited liability company not authorized in West Virginia and Integrity Funding Ohio LLC
* Jennifer M. Martin v. Katie Rockhold and Mark L. Rockhold
* Luke D. Zyla and Melani Zyla v. Thomas L. Karr and Patsy D. Joachim, aka Patsy D. Karr, and JP Morgan Chase
* Credit Acceptance Corporation v. John McIntire, aka John P. McIntire
* Discover Bank, c/o Discover Products Inc. v. Jennifer Capellari
* Joseph B. Russell, as beneficiary of the Paul B. Russell Family Trust v. Stephen M. Russell, individually and as trustee of the Paul B. Russell Family Trust, and David A. Russell and Susanna Hartness, as beneficiaries of the Paul B. Russell Family Trust
* Suzanne Renee Brissey v. Salina Geringer, dba Hat Creek Corgis
* Rita Jean Smith and Michael Smith v. John Stewart Haid, M.D., and United Anesthesia Inc.
* Joanna D. Welker, administratrix of the estate of Ralph Roberts, deceased v. Michael D. Roberts, M.D., and Parkersburg Surgical Associates PLLC, a West Virginia professional limited liability corporation
* Dorothy Gheen v. Charles Roland Lee and Leuwana J. Lee
* Progressive Max Insurance Company v. Michael Daniels
* Joyce Merrill v. Rebecca Allender
* Erick Roush and Jessica Roush v. Vernon R. and Michael W. Newbanks Construction Incorporated, Burdette & Son Construction LLC and Larry Fouss Construction Co. Inc.
* Robert S. Fluharty Jr. and Patricia L. Fluharty v. Altice USA, dba Suddenlink
* Charles C. Carr v. Robert Banky and Penny Banky
* PARS Neurosurgical Associates v. Abdi Ghodsi, M.D.