PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court handled the following cases on Aug. 8:
* Robert C. Stutter, 46, 1292 Ashby Ridge Road, Parkersburg, was charged with battery and released on $1,500 bond. He was allegedly involved in an altercation outside the Front Row Bar.
* Daniel DeWitt, 37, 2989 Dutch Ridge Road, Parkersburg, was charged with battery and released on $1,500 bond. He allegedly spit on a home health care worker.
* Chasady Whipkey-Jackson, 32, 4107 8th Ave. Vienna, was released on $500 bond for trespassing.
* James E. Bee, 32, 1330 Avery St., Parkersburg, was released on $500 bond for possession of a controlled substance.
* Corey W. Cowan, 28, 805 46th St., Vienna, was released on $500 bond for possession of a controlled substance, marijuana.
* Jason Allen Shuck, 32, 19330 Ohio Route 550 had a charge of driving on a revoked license for DUI dismissed.
* Kevin S. Quinn, 49, 1198 Joshua Fork Road, Rockport, pleaded guilty to destruction of property and fined $645.76.
* Shane Michael Antrobius, 28, 688 Powell Ave. Lot 14 Trl. E. 14, Morgantown, pleaded guilty to fraudulent return and fined $180.25.
* Layne Richard Lowe, 34, 410 Avery St. Apt. 410-13, Parkersburg, had a charge of obstruction dismissed.
* Derek Michi Leftridge, 28, 147 Turkey Hollow Road, Cutler, Ohio, pleaded guilty to public intoxication. He was fined $165.25.
* John Ray Suttle, 48, 513 Elder St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to possession of firearms when prohibited. He was fined $260.25 and placed on one year of unsupervised probation.
* Daniel Wayne Chevron, 29, 1408 30th St., Parkersburg, had a charge of receiving or transferring stolen good dismissed.
* Brandon David Holbert, 21, 1209 West Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, had a charge of domestic assault dismissed.
* Ashlei Lynne Fordyce, 22, 715 E. Mary St., Belpre, had a charge of domestic battery dismissed.
* Kristen Nichole Thomas, 30, 307 Vernon St., Marietta, pleaded guilty to driving in an impaired state, fined $335.25 and sentenced to six hours in jail.
* Larry Donley Kerns, 44, 1998 Bird St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to second-offense DUI, fined $420.50 and placed on six months of home confinement.
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court handled the following cases on Aug. 9:
* Vicki Lee Vanoster, 62, Wentz Road, Marietta, pleaded guilty to driving in an impaired state and was fined $100, assessed $235.25 in fees and sentenced to time served.
* Denna Marie Lott, 37, 817 37th St., Vienna, was remanded to the regional jail in lieu of bond on charges of possession, domestic battery from a June 5 incident and driving on a license revoked for DUI. She was charged after a traffic stop Aug. 9 on U.S. 50, according to court records.
* Andrew Stout Becker, 39, 205 Amanda Lane, was released on $500 PR bond on a citation of boating under the influence on the Little Kanawha River.
* Citations of domestic assault and destruction of property were dismissed against Gerald Cameron Bush II, 56, 2504 Harrison Ave., Parkersburg.
* A citation of receiving stolen property was dismissed against Daniel Wayne Chervon, 29, 1408 30th St., Parkersburg. He pleaded guilty to driving without a license and was fined $5 and assessed $160.25 in costs.
* James Jason Loiseau, Davisville Road, Davisville, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was fined $10 and assessed $160.25 in costs.
* William Scott Richards II, 47, 1915 19th St., Parkersburg, was remanded to the regional jail on $35,000 bond on charges of destruction of property and breaking and entering into the McClinton Chevrolet body shop on Aug. 9.
* Robert Michael Racy, 26, 807 Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, waived a preliminary hearing on a citation for grand larceny.
* Ariel Reana Richards, 23, 139 Mineral Park Lane, pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was assessed $160.25 in costs, ordered to pay restitution of $1,334 to Woodridge Plantation and sentenced to home confinement for six months. Citations for the grand larceny of a golf cart were dismissed, destruction of property and conspiracy to commit destruction of property were dismissed.