PARKERSBURG — The following cases appeared in Wood County Magistrate Court on Aug. 3:
* Jacob David McDaniel, 22, 2805 12th Ave., Vienna, was arraigned on a charge of no boater education certificate and was released on $500 bond.
* Steven Douglas Kent, 47, care of North Central Region Jail, was arraigned on two counts of failure to register and bond was set at $5,000.
* Mustafa N. Stubbs, 29, 1010 Teft St., Parkersburg, had a charge of possession with intent to deliver dismissed.
* Aaron J. Lockhart, 300 East Ninth St., Williamstown, was arraigned on charges of speeding, improper registration and improper motor vehicle inspection and was released on $1,500 bond.
* Carrie Boyles, 36, 120 Ash Circle, Davisville, was arraigned on charges of disorderly conduct, public intoxication, obstructing and assault of a police officer and was released on $1,200 bond.
* James Ty Davis, 20, 857 Harris Highway, Apt. 301, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to driving under suspension and was assessed $260.25 in fines and court costs.