PARKERSBURG — The following divorce petitions were filed between July 16 and 27 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Court Clerk:
* Cathy Ann Bungard v. Jeremy Leigh Bungard
* Debra Dawn Umsteadt v. Frederick James Umsteadt
* Sandra L. Little v. Charles M. Little
* Emily Suzanne Alkire v. Timothy Allen Alkire
* Debra Richards (Watson) v. Roger Watson
* Megan Colleen Theobald v. Bradley Allen Theobald
* Michele L. Watkins v. Jeremy S. Watkins
* Shannon Elizabeth McBride v. William Douglas McBride
* Joshua Matthew Leasure v. Wendy Louise Leasure
* Travis Lee Cain v. Elizabeth L. Cain
* Sarah Beth Cera v. Gonzalo Junior Cera
* Lisa Marie Whitacre v. Joseph E. Whitacre
* Byan E. Jones v. Megan L. Jones
* Tab Allen Brown v. Jennifer Lynn Brown
* William R. Anderson v. Jamie N. Anderson
* Dean Frederick Biggs Jr. v. Cristine Hope Biggs
MARIETTA — The following people were granted divorces or dissolutions in Washington County Common Pleas Court recently:
* Achaila Sue Lombardi, 28, and Leo Joseph Lombardi, 33, both of Marietta, were granted a divorce Aug. 8.
* Fred Allen McDonald, of Cutler, and Faith Erica McDonald, of Lyons, N.Y., were granted a divorce Aug. 8.
* Susan Lynn Schaad, 59, of Vincent, and James L. Schaad, 73, of Marietta, were granted a dissolution of marriage Aug. 2.
* Sherri Sue Chancey, 54, and Jeffrey Brent Chancey, 62, both of Belpre, were granted a dissolution of marriage Aug. 1.
* Alana S. Russell, 32, and Raymond E. Russell, 42, both of Marietta, were granted a dissolution of marriage Aug. 1.
* Kevin Brown, 38, and Bille Brown, both of Marietta, were granted a divorce, date of decree not given.
* Brian Weaver, 43, of Belpre, and Kristy Weaver, 40, of Macksburg, were granted a dissolution of marriage July 31.
* Geraldine Wasmund, 65, and Daniel A. Wasmund, 74, both of Marietta, were granted a divorce July 26.
* Kymberlee Williams, 29, of Newport, and Cody Williams, 29, of New Matamoras, were granted a dissolution of marriage July 26.
* Julie Ann Pettit, 40, and Shannon B. Pettit, 41, both of Belpre, were granted a divorce July 25.