PARKERSBURG — On July 27 the following reports were released by Wood County Magistrate Court:
* James Ty Davis, 20, 857 Harris Highway, Apt. 301, Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of driving on a suspended or revoked license and no insurance and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Ginny R. Pierce, 40, 1218 Wolf Run Road, Rockport, pleaded guilty to charges of obstructing an officer and second-offense driving on a suspended or revoked license and was assessed $470.50 in fines and court fees. She also pleaded guilty to a charge of worthless check and was assessed $348.68 in fines, restitution and court fees. Charges of improper registration, expired motor vehicle inspection and a second worthless check charge were dismissed in a plea agreement.
* Herbert M. Boyle, 39, 501 32nd St., Lot A3, Parkersburg, waived a preliminary hearing on a charge of abuse or neglect by a caregiver of an incapacitated adult causing serious bodily injury and was bound over to circuit court.
* Gary Duane Britton, 49, 3105 Fourth Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to charges of trespassing and possession of a controlled substance and was assessed $395.50 in fines and court fees. Charges of obstructing an officer, public intoxication, trespassing and a second charge of possession of a controlled substance were dismissed in a plea agreement.
* Deidre Renee Adeshina, 37, 577 Nicollette Road, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a counterfeiting charge and was released on a $5,000 surety bond.
* Joshua Ray Burchard, 28, 1380 Bear Wallow Run, Harrisville, was arraigned on a charge of third-degree sexual assault and is in custody in lieu of a $200,000 bond.