PARKERSBURG — On July 19 the following reports were released by Wood County Magistrate Court:
* Robert Patrick Dennis, 23, Williamstown, was arraigned on four counts of violation of a protective order and was released on a $1,000 surety bond.
* Renee Dawn Easter, 41, 2801 Emerson Ave., Apt. 29, Parkersburg, was arraigned on two counts of accessory to robbery before the fact and one count of conspiracy to commit a felony, robbery and is in custody in lieu of a $50,000 cash bond for the accessory charges and $75,000 surety for the conspiracy charge.
* Matthew Duane Clark, 33, 4801 Second Ave., Apt. 3, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of second-degree robbery and is in custody in lieu of a $100,000 bond with 10 percent cash.
* Ruben Munoz, 28, 3441 Layman Road, Vincent, Ohio, pleaded guilty to a charge of first-offense DUI, was sentenced to three hours and three minutes served and was assessed $335.25 in fines and court fees.
* Three charges of fraudulent use of an access device against Harold Allan Stump, 34, Cairo, were dismissed without prejudice because the officer in the case could not attend the hearing.
* A charge of grand larceny against Eric Patrick Townsend, 38, 34 South Park Villa, Parkersburg, was dismissed without prejudice because the state plans to prove the matter as a direct indictment.
* A charge of second-offense driving on a suspended or revoked license for DUI against Robert Larry Horton Jr., 43, 2405 45th St., Parkersburg, was dismissed as part of a plea agreement.
* Charges of domestic assault and domestic battery against Steven Lane Caldwell, 21, 450 King Ave., Cutler, Ohio, were dismissed with prejudice because the alleged victim asked that the case be dismissed.
PARKERSBURG — On July 20 the following reports were released by Wood County Magistrate Court:
* Joshua Amos Gibson, 36, 1102 B Broadway Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to a charge of possession of a controlled substance, was sentenced to 30 days in jail suspended for one year probation with credit for 62 days served and was assessed $160.25 in court fees.
* Ladonna Dawnell Thompson, 30, 911 Lenore St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of domestic battery and was released on a $500 surety bond.
* Erica Thenadra Kidder, 25, 803 Seventh Ave., Apt. C, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a petit larceny charge and was released on a $500 surety bond.