PARKERSBURG — On July 11 the following reports were released by Wood County Magistrate Court:
* Joshua R. Smith, 35, 162 S. Meadow Lane, Mineral Wells, pleaded guilty to a citation for no operator’s license and no motor vehicle inspection and was assessed $170.25 in fines and court fees.
* Robin M. Hildebrand, 49, 3310 Camden Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to driving while using an electronic communications device citation and was assessed a $100 fine.
* Matthew Ares Harlan, 30, 253 Monroe Ave., New Martinsville, pleaded guilty to charges of driving on a suspended or revoked license for miscellaneous reasons, possession of a controlled substance and littering and was released on a $300 surety bond.
* Joshua Allen Chipps, 28, 802 1/2 Camden Ave., Parkersburg, waived preliminary hearings on charges of breaking and entering and conspiracy and was bound over to circuit court.
* Staci Lavon Jones, 29, 712 Brush Run Road, Pennsboro, pleaded guilty to a charge of knowingly or intentionally possessing a controlled substance without a valid prescription, was sentenced to 90 days in jail suspended for one year probation, and was assessed $180.25 in fines and court fees.
* Two counts of domestic battery against Zachery Shawn McCroskey, 35, 906 27th St., Parkersburg, were dismissed without prejudice because the alleged victims failed to appear. He waived a preliminary hearing on a charge of grand larceny and was bound over to circuit court.
* Three charges of forgery and uttering against Brittany Lee Bell, 27, 808 Wood St., Parkersburg, were dismissed because the alleged victim failed to appear.