PARKERSBURG — On Feb. 23 the following reports were released by Wood County Magistrate Court:
* Michelle Nicole Griggs, 31, 1351 Washington Gardens Circle, Apt. 8, Washington, W.Va., was arraigned on a burglary charge and was released on a $5,000 personal recognizance bond with 10 percent cash.
* William A. Archer, 39, 1711 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, pleaded no contest to a charge of expired motor vehicle inspection and was assessed $165.25 in fines and court fees.
* Stephanie Diane McCumbers, 35, 919 14th St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, methamphetamine and was released on a $5,000 surety bond.
* Amanda Dawn Mackey, 34, 401 13th St., Apt. C, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of petit larceny, obstructing an officer and fleeing and is in custody in lieu of a $1,500 surety bond.
* Thomas Joseph Lauric, 35, 1507 Staunton Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a stolen vehicle charge and was released on a $7,500 surety bond.
* James Michael Ashwell, 27, 1810 Camden Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a domestic battery charge and was released on a $1,500 surety bond.
* Kiana Brooke Lott, 21, 3804 11th Ave., Vienna, was arraigned on a charge of domestic battery and was released on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Jordan A. Fullerton, 20, 8784 Southern Highway, Rockport, pleaded guilty to a speeding citation, 74 mph in a 70 mph zone, and was assessed $165.25 in fines and court fees..
* Logan Ray Roberts, 23, 66 Central Ave., Elizabeth, was arraigned in Mason County for Wood County on charges of breaking and entering, grand larceny and destruction of property and is in custody in lieu of a $25,000 bond.
* Citations for two charges of no proof of insurance, two charges of expired motor vehicle inspection, expired registration, driving on a suspended or revoked license for miscellaneous reasons against Deanna Renee Argabrite, 36, 301 30th St., Vienna, were dismissed because they are more than one year old and warrants were never issued.
* A charge of public intoxication against Joseph Edwin Reed III, 28, 605 29th St., Parkersburg, was dismissed because the state no longer wishes to pursue the charge.
* Citations for second-offense shoplifting, speeding, 75 mph in a 70 mph zone, and driving on a suspended or revoked license against Cody Lee Adkins, 28, 814 Seven Pines Road, Mineral Wells, were dismissed because the charges are more than one year old and warrants were never issued.