PARKERSBURG — On Feb. 22 the following reports were released by Wood County Magistrate Court:
* Richard A. Sexton, 31, 1725 Latrobe St., Parkersburg, waived preliminary hearings for two charges of fraudulent use of an access device and was bound over to circuit court.
* Robert Eugene Lemon, 1743 Seventh St., Parkersburg, waived a preliminary hearing on a charge of third-offense shoplifting and was bound over to circuit court.
* David Lucas Givens, 32, 1110 Edwin St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to a DUI charge, was sentenced to four days in jail served and was assessed $360.25 in fines and court fees.
* Monica M. McMurray, 24, 1509 Cresent St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of driving on a suspended or revoked license and possession of a controlled substance and was released on a $1,500 bond.
* Pamela Sue Smith, 34, 607 31st St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a petit larceny charge and was released on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond.
* An assault charge against Christopher Cullen Cooper, 27, 646 Blennerhassett Heights Road, Washington, W.Va., was dismissed due to the case being six years old and there had been no contact with the alleged victim.