PARKERSBURG — On Feb. 21 the following reports were released by Wood County Magistrate Court:
* Tavian Kyree Miller, 20, 802 Carlisle Ave., Belpre, pleaded no contest to an underage consumption charge and was assessed $260.25 in fines and court fees.
* Gary Matthew Dowler, 38, 596 Grandview St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to a charge of obtaining money, property and services by false pretenses, was sentenced to six months in jail suspended for one year unsupervised probation and was assessed $160.25 in fines and court fees.
* Greg W. Bradshaw, 55, 608 41st St., Vienna, was arraigned on charges of driving on a suspended or revoked license for DUI and failure to dim lights and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Christopher Dale Barker, 26, 825 Lynn St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of motor vehicle inspection violation, failure to show operator’s license and no insurance and was released on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Nicholas J. Villazon Jr., 23, 113 Muir Court, Oakley, Calif., pleaded guilty to a speeding citation, 71 mph in a 55 mph zone, and was assessed $175.25 in fines and court fees.
* David Leroy Moreland II, 28, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a violation of a protective order charge and was released on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Todd Jason Weekly, 42, 534 Fifth St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on three charges of third-offense shoplifting and was released on a $90,000 surety bond.
* James Michael Ashwell, 27, Vienna, was arraigned on a domestic battery charge and was released on a $2,000 surety bond.
* Amanda Elizabeth Parrish, 25, 26561 Main St., Coolville, was arraigned on a fugitive from justice warrant from Athens County, Ohio, was transferred to circuit court and is in custody to await a hearing in circuit court.