PARKERSBURG — On Feb. 16 the following reports were released by Wood County Magistrate Court:
* Christopher Andrew Spiker, 23, 59 Falls St., Williamstown, pleaded no contest to a citation for no insurance and expired registration and was assessed $540.50 in fines and court fees.
* Dashan A. Barber, 20, 700 Fourth St., Marietta, was arraigned on citations for possession of a controlled substance, marijuana; driving left of center; no proof of insurance and defective exhaust and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Timothy Ray Albright, 55, 50 River Road, Belleville, pleaded no contest to a charge of littering, less than 100 pounds, and was assessed $460.25 in fines and court fees.
* Jeffrey Lee Jackson Jr., 32, 511 Maple St., Parkersburg, waived a preliminary hearing on a charge of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and was bound over to circuit court.
* Brian Dale Gorsuch, 41, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a domestic battery charge and was released on a $500 surety bond.
* Samuel Allen Modesitt, 21, 413 Eighth St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to a public intoxication charge and was assessed $165.25 in fines and court fees.
* Lonnie Starcher, 50, homeless, Parkersburg, waived a preliminary hearing on a charge of battery on a government employee or medical personnel and was bound over to circuit court.