PARKERSBURG — The following cases were handled Tuesday in Wood County Magistrate Court:
* Stephanie Lea Cox, 106 Forrest Drive, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to having no motor vehicle inspection certificate and was fined $170.25.
* Melissa Maria Stevens, 39, last known address was 51 Ridgeway Drive, Williamstown, had a preliminary hearing waived for a charge of conspiracy. The case is bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.
* Dakota Hunt, 19, 38 Rainbow Lane, Walker, was arraigned on charges of having an improper MVI and having no proof of insurance and released on $400 bond.
* Bradley J. Giffen, 65, 27315 Ohio 7 Apt. 4, Marietta, was released on $2,000 bond for uttering counterfeit currency.
* Andrew J. Somerville, 28, 512 Wilbur St., Parkersburg, was released on $500 bond for a domestic battery warrant.
* Christopher B. Masten, 28, 1008 29th St., Parkersburg, was released on $500 bond for driving on a revoked license for DUI.
* Marie Victoria Spiroff, 30, 113 Sherwood Ave., Williamstown, pleaded guilty to petit larceny, fined $160.25 and placed on two years of unsupervised probation.
* Travis A. Fordyce, 23, 3514 Camden Ave., Parkersburg, had a preliminary hearing waived for a charge of burglary. The case is bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.
* Brian M. Little, 38, 35 Aqua Circle, Parkersburg, was fined $170.25 for a charge of petit larceny and placed on one year of unsupervised probation.
* Justin Michael Davis, 34, 1224 16th St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance without a valid prescription, fined $160.25 and sentenced to 90 days in jail with time credited for time served, good time and work time.
PARKERSBURG — The following cases appeared in Wood County Magistrate Court on Dec. 6.
* Robert Eugene Flinn, 31, 1943 Middle Lee Creek Road, Belleville, was arraigned on felony charges of grand larceny and possession of a stolen vehicle and was released on $30,000 bond.
* Dean Martin Horton, 24, 1402 Lake Washington Road, pleaded guilty to no proof of insurance and was fined $200 and $160.25 in court fees.
* Richard Lawrence Robinson, 53, 919 Camden Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to one count of driving a vehicle while impaired. He was ordered to pay a fine of $100, $235.25 in court fees and received credit for time served. He also pleaded guilty to one count of fleeing on foot from a police officer and was sentenced to 15 days in jail.
* Nicole Frederick, 40, 278 Odell Lane, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of fraudulent use of an access device, a felony. Bail was set at $8,500.
* Bethany Ellen White, 30, 822 Hugh St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on misdemeanor charges of no proof of insurance and second offense driving while suspended. She was released on $500 bond.
* Sylvester J. Thomasson, 57, 1011 18th St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of felony child neglect with risk of injury or death. Bail was set at $15,000.