PARKERSBURG — On Dec. 22 the following reports were released by Wood County Magistrate Court.
* Candi Renee Leach, 35, 719 Old River Road, Williamstown, was arraigned on a charge of shoplifting more than $500 and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Danny Allen Reynolds, 22, 905 E. 12th St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a disorderly conduct charge and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Shannon Scott Hines, 28, care of 710 S. Sixth St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to charges of shoplifting and fleeing from an officer on foot, was sentenced to 10 days in jail served and was assessed $405.50 in fines, restitution and court fees.
* Corey David Poynter, 37, 606 54th St., Vienna, pleaded guilty to charges of public intoxication and obstructing an officer and was assessed $350.50 in fines and court fees.
* Troy Mathis Inman, 19, 1703 Seventh St., Parkersburg, pleaded no contest to charges of speeding, 110 mph in a 70 mph zone, and no proof of insurance and was assessed $620.50 in fines and court fees.
* Toney Lee Dickel, 26, 367 Dickens Drive, Mineral Wells, pleaded no contest to charges of first-offense driving on a suspended or revoked license for miscellaneous reasons and expired registration and assessed $430.50 in fines and court fees.
* Gage Michael Wix, 20, 539 Carpenter Run Road, Waverly, was arraigned on charges of DUI, underage consumption, driving on a suspended or revoked license and destruction of property and was released on a $3,000 surety bond.