PARKERSBURG – The following cases appeared in Wood County Circuit Court on April 21:
* Misty Rayne Martin, 34, of Vienna was sentenced Monday to one to five years in prison on a charge of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance. The sentence was suspended for home confinement and she was assessed court costs.
She was indicted Sept. 21, 2012, on the charge and entered a guilty plea on Feb. 12, 2014.
* Terry Anthony Abbott, 40, of Parkersburg was sentenced Monday on charges of operating or attempting to operate a clandestine drug lab, with a recidivist information, and conspiracy to operate or attempt to operate a clandestine drug lab.
He was sentenced to four to 10 years in prison with credit for time served on the drug lab charge and and one to five years in prison on the conspiracy charge, to be served consecutively. He was also assessed court costs.
Abbott was indicted July 18, 2013, on the charges and was found guilty in a jury trial on Dec. 12, 2013.
* Craig Ryan Clark, 28, Mineral Wells, had his parole revoked Monday following a parole revocation hearing.
Clark was remanded by the court to serve the remainder of his 2011 sentences on charges of grand larceny and conspiracy to commit robbery. He had been sentenced to one year in jail on the larceny charge and one to five years in prison, to run consecutively, on the conspiracy charge in December 2011.
Clark had been on parole since March 2013. During Monday’s hearing, he admitted to allegations of using heroin, cocaine and Xanax while on parole, court records said. He stood silent on an allegation of burglary from March 2014. The burglary case was bound over to circuit court in April from Wood County Magistrate Court.
PARKERSBURG – The following cases appeared in Wood County Circuit Court on April 18:
* Jerry Lee Stewart, 24, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty Friday to a charge of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
The charge was contained in an information filed March 31. Sentencing is scheduled for June 23.
* Brelen Wayne Leleux, 21, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty Friday to a charge of conspiracy to commit grand larceny. Sentencing is scheduled for July 14.
Leleux was indicted Jan. 17 on charges of grand larceny, conspiracy to commit grand larceny, destruction of property and conspiracy to commit destruction of property.