WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Sept. 9:
• Cameron Joe Wriston, 20, Vienna, was arrested for petit larceny after officers checking a suspicious person call located Wriston walking near the railroad tracks off of West Third Street. Officers located a bicycle adjacent to the tracks that was later determined to have been stolen on Main Street. Wriston was arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and released on a personal recognizance bond.
• Richard Foreman, 26, Woodsfield, Ohio, was cited for texting while driving on Highland Avenue.
• David Edward Powers, 38, Williamstown, was arrested as a fugitive from justice from Washington County on charges of failure to appear on a theft charge from Marietta. Powers was arrested on West Ninth Street. Powers was arraigned and confined pending an extradition hearing.
• Autumn Baker, 29, Belpre, was cited for driving on a suspended license and speeding, 60 mph in a 45 mph zone, on West Third Street.
• Steven Hendershot, 24, Waverly, was cited for no motorcycle helmet and no motorcycle endorsement on Highland Avenue.
• Ida Perdana, 34, Vienna, was cited for failure to obtain operator’s license on West Third Street.
• Ryan Dick, 47, Marietta, was cited for public intoxication in the lot of the Beachcomber after he was located passed out in a vehicle.
• Ashley Moore, 27, Marietta, was cited for driving on a suspended license on West Third Street.