On the Record
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Circuit Court heard the following cases Aug. 6
In Judge Jason Wharton’s court:
* Andre Allen Stampley, 24, of Clinton Township, Mich., was found guilty on a plea for possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. He was sentenced to one to 15 years at the West Virginia Department of Corrections with credit for 10 days.
In Judge Robert Waters’ court:
* Keisha Clark, in custody, pleaded not guilty to the charges of child neglect creating the risk of serious bodily injury or death and child neglect resulting in serious bodily injury. Her trial is set for Nov.19.
* Phillip Knittle, 55, in custody, withdrew his former plea of not guilty and pleaded guilty to fleeing from an officer in a vehicle with reckless indifference, count one, and possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, count two. He will be sentenced on Oct. 4 at 3:30 p.m.
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases Aug. 6.
* Jeremy Scott Adams, 44, 1522 20th St., Parkersburg, waived his preliminary hearing on one count of fleeing and two counts of manufacturing, delivery, or possession with the intent to manufacture and deliver a controlled substance. His cases have been bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.
* April Cheuvront, 46, 5508 Woodcross Place, Louisville, Ky., pleaded no contest to a ticket for left of center and was assessed $175.25 in court costs and fines.
* Douglas Stinnett, 56, 352 Maple Ave., Williamstown, was arraigned on charges of DUI and leaving the scene with damage. He was released on a $1,500 surety bond.
* Dwayne Dye, 51, 1201 Ninth St. Apartment 26, Vienna, was arraigned on a charge of possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine, and was being held at the North Central Regional Jail on a $1,500 surety bond.
* Jason Reginald Pearson, 21, 903 Sixth St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of shoplifting, a second offense, and released on a $1,000 surety bond.
* Alice Mullens, 38, 804 34th St., Vienna, was arraigned on a charge of possession of a controlled substance, heroin, and released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Aug. 6:
* On Aug. 2, Gary Wayne Paris Jr., 47, of Friar Tuck Road, was issued a citation for failure to maintain, expired motor vehicle inspection, no insurance and improper registration.
* On Aug. 2, Kameron James Moore, 29, of Lakeview Drive, was arrested on charges of first-offense DUI and possession of a controlled substance.
* On Aug. 2, Gregory Allen Hughes, 47, of Orange Road, was arrested on charges of prohibited person in possession of a firearm and possession of marijuana.
* On Aug. 2, Michael Wayne Matthews, 43, of Winding Heights Road, was issued a citation for entry upon enclosed land.
* On Aug. 2, Matthew Ray Alvis, 35, of Toms Run Road, Spencer, was issued a citation for failure to obey a traffic control device (red light). The passenger in the vehicle, Misty Dawn Alvis, 38, of Toms Run Road, Spencer, was arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
* On Aug. 2, Keevin Dashon Armstead, 44, of Bull Creek Road, was arrested on a charge of domestic battery.
* On Aug. 2, Jason Lee Mitchell, 40, of Birnhamwood Drive, was arrested on a warrant for possession of marijuana.
* On Aug. 3, Michael Shane Litton, 39, of Tracewell Road, Mineral Wells, was arrested on a charge of aggravated DUI.
* On Aug. 3, Brent Allen Smith, 43, of Walnut Grove, was issued a citation for expired MVI and no proof of insurance.
* On Aug. 4, Stephanie Marie Cooper, 26, of Reed Street, was issued a citation for expired registration and no insurance.
* On Aug. 4, James Thaddeus Vincent, 30, of Hill Street, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of a stolen firearm.
* On Aug. 4, Douglas Scott Henthorne, 55, of Happy Valley Road, was arrested on a Family Court capias.
* On Aug. 5, Chadrick Arnold Parsons, 45, of Meadowbrook Acres, was arrested on charges of no insurance, third-offense driving on suspended/revoked, defective equipment, fleeing in vehicle and possession of a controlled substance.
* On Aug. 5, Melanie Ann Blake, 45, of Benton Avenue, was issued a citation for driving on suspended and no insurance.
* On Aug. 6, Douglas Alan Sinnett, 56, of Maple Drive, was arrested on charges of first-offense DUI and leaving the scene with property damage.
MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Aug. 5:
* On Aug. 5, Sgt. Patrice Tornes requested a warrant be issued for the arrest of Sherman Lee Larrimore II, unknown whereabouts, 37, on a charge of failing to provide a change of address, a third-degree felony.
* On Aug. 4, at approximately 6:34 p.m. Deputy Parks was dispatched to 122 Tennis Center Drive, Apt. 28, Marietta, in reference to Jeffrey Aaron Bunch not feeling well. Contact was made with Bunch who refused medical treatment, asking squad personnel and Deputy Parks to leave. Deputy Parks was also asked about the eviction process, in which she advised Bunch of the process.
On the same day at approximately 7:44 p.m. Deputy Parks was dispatched back to the address due to a fight between Jeffrey Bunch and Dayton Bunch, who were separated upon Deputy Parks arriving. Dayton had obvious bruising, redness, and swelling to the left side of his temple and cheek, near the left eye, and did not have these injuries on the earlier call. Dayton stated that Jeffrey jumped on him while he was sitting on the couch, and proceeded to punch him in the head. Jeffrey Aaron Bunch, 40, Marietta, was arrested on domestic violence, two counts, and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Friday and Monday:
* Christian Lee Arnold, 19, 132 Woodland Circle, Washington, W.Va., two counts unauthorized use of motor vehicle, OVI, no operator’s license and failure to control, all misdemeanors.
* Dustin Ray Riley, 34 419 Maple Street, Marietta, parole violation, a felony.
* Vincent Edward Roberts, 38, Amesville, Ohio, domestic violence, a felony, and two counts failure to appear, both misdemeanors.
* Peter Benjamin Gammon, 58, 620 Eighth Street, upper apt., Marietta, driving under the influence and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.
* Linda Elizabeth Slonaker Lasure, 36, 502 1/2 Broadway Avenue, New Matamoras, contempt of court.
* Lisa Marie Joy, 44, 1220 E. Branch Road, Lowell, disorderly conduct and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
* Kenneth Ray Rogers, 32, Marietta, domestic violence, a felony.
* Marissa Brianne Kiggans, 33, Cutler, domestic violence and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
* Clayton Randall Styer, 33, 435 Fourth Street, Marietta, contempt of court.
* Elmer Charles Wenzel, 28, 17977 State Route 26, Reno, two counts receiving stolen property, felonies.
* Kristen Nicole Good, 30, homeless, possession of drugs, a felony.
* Brandon J. Murphy, 42, 16000 State Route 821, Macksburg, loose dog and failure to register a dog, both misdemeanors.
* Jeffrey Aaron Bunch, 40, Marietta, domestic violence, two counts, both misdemeanors.
* Ricky Lee Walker, 39, 225 Demspie Avenue, Parkersburg, probation violation, obstructing official business, driving under suspension and expired plates, all misdemeanors.
* Dennis Ray Oakley, 38, 115 Gilman Avenue, Marietta, disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
* Austin Wayne Bloomfield, 23, 131 Cullman Road, Columbus, possession of drugs, a misdemeanor.
WILLIAMSTOWN — Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Aug. 6:
* Brandon Paul Layman, 37, Marietta, was cited for possession of methampetamine on Highland Avenue.
* Dewayne Miller, 54, Marietta, was cited for no seat belt and failure to use turn signal on Highland Avenue.
* Elizabeth Layman, 19, Whipple, was cited for speeding, 42 mph in a 25 mph zone, on Highland Avenue.
* Kenneth Elbridge Sewell, 52, Belpre, was arrested in the parking lot of the Sunshine Lodge on a felony breaking and entering warrant issued by the Vienna Police Department. Sewell was processed at WPD and arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court where he was confined in lieu of $25,000 bail.
* Sandra Howard, 65, Reedsville, Ohio, was cited for failure to yield at an intersection and impeding traffic on Highland Avenue.
* James Shunk, 32, Marietta, was arrested on a charge of third-offense driving on a suspended license on West Third Street. Shunk was placed in the Department of Corrections and later arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court where he was released after posting bond.
* Cassandra Mills, 31, Lost Creek, W.Va., was cited for possession of methamphetamine at the West Virginia Welcome Center.