On the Record
PARKERSBURG — The following cases appeared in Wood County Magistrate Court on June 4:
* Robert C. Romine, 67, 301 Whispering Oaks Lane, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to expried motor vehicle inspection and was assessed $175.25 in fines and court costs.
* Michael David Sams, 47, 602 Fourth Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to shoplifting and was assessed $190.25 in fines and court costs and $120 in civil penalties.
* Renate Shantel Trippett, 29, of Parkersburg, had two counts of child neglect creating risk of injury, two counts of domistic assault and one count of branding a weapon dismissed after the alleged victims recanted their account of the incident.
* Ryan Dalton Hunt, 22, 802 Beaumont Square, Norman, Ohio, pleaded guilty to driving under the influence, was sentenced to time served and was assessed $345.25 in fines and court costs.
* Kyle Gregory Herwald, 32, 1003 Moore Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to DUI, was sentenced to eight hours in jail and was assessed $345.25 in fines and court costs.
* Nichole Michelle Mollohan, 38, 1725 Latrobe St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to possession of less than 15 grams of marijuan, was sentenced to 90 days in jail suspended for one year of probation and was assessed $170.25 in court costs.
* Bradley Lewis Tippie, 24, 2630 Braun Road, Belpre, pleaded guilty to DUI and disorderly conduct, was sentenced to time served and was assessed $565.50 in fines and court costs.
* James Ross Patten, 22, 1847 Happy Hollow Road, Waverly, pleaded guilty to DUI, was sentenced to time served and was assessed $345.25 in fines and court costs.
* Tabitha Deon Cunningham, 39, 736 Hope Hill Road, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to embezzlement, was sentenced to six months in jail suspended for two years of probation and was assessed $170.25 in court costs and $968 in restitution.
* Jerry Wayne Hartley, 35, 3641 Lost Pavement Road, Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of second-offense DUI, left of center, reckless driving, no insurance and failure to maintain control and was released on $2,500 bond.
* Donald Eugene Buckbee, 62, 2615 21st Ave., Apt. 2, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of failure to register for sex offender registry and was released on $5,000 bond.
* Christopher Michael Bailey, 40, 1000 Kemper St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of battery of EMS and disorderly conduct and was released on $1,500 bond.
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on June 4:
* On May 30, Joel Ryan Wright, 20, Jericho Road, was issued a citation for failure to maintain and striking unattended vehicle.
* On May 30, Matthew Wayne Gearhart, 21, Briggs Hill Road, Belpre, was arrested on warrants for reckless driving and no insurance.
* On May 31, Wesley Gene Campbell, 29, Selinas Drive, Charleston, was arrested on charges of entering without breaking.
* On June 1, Richard Michael Burd, 23, Little Hocking, was issued a citation for driving on suspended/revoked and no insurance.
* On June 1, Christopher Charles Venham, 33, Andrew Street, was issued a citation for driving on suspended/revoked and no proof, insurance.
* On June 1, James Rodney Walters Jr., 36, Hyview Drive, was arrested on charges of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance.
* On June 1, Jessica Dawn Judge, 34, Shiloh Road, was arrested on charges of receiving and transferring stolen goods and possession/receiving stolen vehicle.
* On June 1, Noah Wesley Thomas, 22, Wildwood Road, Elizabeth, was issued a citation for no MVI.
* On June 2, Jordyn Marie Menking, 28, 17th Street, was arrested on charges of a fugitive from justice from Washington County.
* On June 2, Carla Sue Parsons, 44, Society Hill Road, was issued a citation for expired registration and expired MVI.
* On June 2, Christopher Allen Rowan, 31, Warren Avenue, was arrested on three warrants issued through circuit court and magistrate court.
* On June 3, Amy Victoria Dennis, 26, Powell Drive, was arrested on a warrant for truancy.
* On June 3, Samantha Marie Leak, 25, Broadway Avenue, was issued a citation for no insurance and no MVI. A passenger in the vehicle, Gregory Allen Hutson Sr., 42, Charles Street, was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine.
* On June 3, Joshua James Eden, 32, Marrtown Road, was arrested on a capias for no insurance and driving on suspended/revoked.
PARKERSBURG — The following divorce petitions were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between May 20-31:
* Kayla Nicole Conant v. Evan Keifer Conant
* Joshua Dale Powell v. Mindi Sue Powell
* Chase Michael Fragale v. Erica Lynn Fragale
* Rosalie Rhea Smith v. Decontee Smith
* Shawna Kay Jeffrey v. James Waldo Conley
* Cayleigh Shyanne Emerick v. Marcus Jacob Emerick
* Timothy Wayne Cunningham v. Belinda Joe Cunningham
* Zoe Rane Miller v. Thomas Daniel Lott
* Terri Anderson v. Scott Anderson
* William Cory Wilson v. Heather Denise Wilson
* Katherine Marie McGhee v. Tyler Andrew McGhee
* James M. Wilson v. Lisa M. Wilson
* Heather R. DeBord v. Charles A. DeBord
* Robert Hugh Staats v. Rachel Ann Staats
* Misty Blue Barker v. Denzil Lee Barker Jr.
* Eric Salyers v. Keisha Salyers
* Cynthia L. Lynch v. Robert B. Lynch
* Ashley Susan Longwell v. Jason Edward Longwell
* John Russell Wilson v. Katrina Marie Wilson
* Savanna Nichole Kelly v. Zohn Joseph Dominic Kelly