On the Record
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports on Sept. 5.
* A charge of burglary against Ricky Allen White, 25, 609 Leafy Flynn Court, Parkersburg, was dismissed without prejudice because the state will pursue direct indictment.
* John Tappan, 60, 1600 Knotts Ave. Apartment 7, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of a driving while under the influence and released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Amy Marie Macke, 27, homeless, was arraigned on charges of a DUI with injury, obstruction, no insurance, driving while license suspended or revoked, disorderly conduct and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, methamphetamine; she is being held on a $3,000 surety bond.
* Andrea Bailey, 25, 110 Diamond Drive, Davisville was cited for going 84 mph in a 70 zone.
* Herbert Richard Meredith Jr., 37, 1203 Rayon Drive, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty with a plea agreement for violation of a domestic protective order. He was sentenced to jail for 10 days, given one-year probation and was assessed $420.25 in court costs and fines.
* William Mitchell, 33, 914 McGill Road, Vincent, Ohio, was arraigned on a charge of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription. He is being held on a $2,500 surety bond.
* Angel Dawn Hackett, 37, 1507 Niagara St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on the charges of driving while license suspended or revoked and pleaded guilty to a DUI; she was assessed $335.25.
* Jacqueline Jean Kearns, 37, 102 Cain Hill Road, Belleville, was dismissed without prejudice for possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
* Cory Glenn Friend, 27, 1061 39th St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty with a plea agreement for petit larceny and assessed $195.25 in court costs and fines. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail, one year probation.
* Christopher Serle McGraw, 42, 3299 Meadowview Drive, Parkersburg, was arraigned on charge of battery and is being held on a $1,500 surety bond.
* Andrew Micah Glaspell, 25, 908 12th St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty with a plea agreement for shoplifting and was assessed $175.25 plus a $50 civil penalty. He is being held on a $1,000 surety bond.
* Charles E. Kidd Jr., 59, 4812 15th Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of no seatbelt and no proof of insurance and released on a $200 personal recognizance bond.
* George Nicholas Parsons, 44, 1713 Staunton Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a 3rd offense DUI and driving while revoked for DUI charges. He was released on a $3,000 surety bond.
* Daniel Paul Stuart, 32, last known address 853 Wolf Run Road, Rockport, was dismissed on the offense for violation of a protective order because the alleged victim failed to appear.
* Laurel Marie Phillips, 34, pleaded guilty with a plea agreement on domestic battery and assessed $160.25. She was sentenced to 90 days in jail with 12 months unsupervised probation.
* David Allen Rutherford, 34, pleaded guilty with a plea agreement for domestic battery. He was assessed $160.25 and sentenced to 10 days in jail, already served, and one year probation.
* Joseph Lee Large, 29, was dismissed on charges of domestic battery, unlawful restraint because the alleged victim was not present.
* Robeyn McKenzie Bush, 42, 902 30th St., was dismissed for obstruction, disorderly conduct and public intoxication due to no officer present.
* Ralph H. Chevalier, 78, 300 Roberts Drive, Belpre, pleaded guilty with a plea agreement to the charge of reckless driving; he was dismissed from his charge of speeding. He was assessed $185.25 in court costs and fines.
* Matthew Gregory Howard, 23, was dismissed as part of a plea agreement for one count of domestic battery. He pleaded guilty to a violation of an order that prohibited stalking and harassment violating a protection order and two counts of domestic battery and unlawful injury. He was assessed $750.75 and sentenced to 29 days in jail which has been served.
* Eric Ryan Jenkins, 31, 108 Pine Drive, Little Hocking, Ohio, was arraigned for possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, methamphetamine, and is being held on a $2,000 surety bond; the court has transferred a second case to circuit court for charge of being a fugitive from another state.
* Charles Mackay, 36, homeless, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to bond violation and trespassing; he served 10 days in jail and was assessed $590.50.
* Nathan Elder, 940 Layman Road, Vincent, Ohio, pleaded guilty to a DUI; he serve 10 hours in jail and has been assessed $120 in court costs and fines.
* Erica Nicole Blake, 35, 135 Columbia Ave., Vienna, was dismissed as part of a plea agreement for the charge of counterfeiting. She pleaded guilty to a charge of false pretenses and sentenced to 60 days in jail with credit for 12 days. She was assessed $197.25.
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Circuit Court heard the following cases on Sept. 4.
In Judge Jason Wharton’s Court:
* Kayla Nicole Davis, 27, 512 Maple St., Parkersburg, turned herself in on charges of three counts of burglary, two counts of fraudulent use of an access device and one count of conspiracy. The state requested home confinement; the court recalled the capias and reinstated her bond. The trial is set for Oct. 30 at 9 a.m.
In Judge Robert Waters’ Court:
* Michael McPeak, 38, who was arraigned on eight counts of fraudulent use of an access device and two counts of grand larceny, was sentenced to one to three years and one to 10 years, respectively, at the West Virginia Department of Corrections with 63 days credit to run consecutively. The defendant asked for long-term inpatient treatment in Recovery Point in Huntington; the court did not object.